Why should you choose Prague Fertility Centre?The founders with many years of experience
- Many years of experience in IVF field
- Individual approach and high success rate
- Specialization in treating women over 40
- Guarantees and convenient packages
- Asynchronous Embryo Transfer – ASET
- Preventive program for fertility preservation
Unlike similar macrolide-antibiotics order zithromax mexico has a unique ability to go through into any cells. Clomid online without prescriptionBefore buying Accutane (http://www.medisnet.net/accutane.html ) and starting the treatment it is needed to make sure that you have no allergy to this component and you are not subject to any severe side effects.
The founders with many years of experience
Sonja Lazarovska MD.
Gynecologist-obstetrician specialized in reproductive medicine
More than 20 years of practice in the field with specialization in gynecology and obstetrics
- 13 years with the Institute for Obstetric and Pediatric Care – Prague, Podoli
- Over 8 years with the Sanatorium Pronatal – Prague in the field of reproductive medicine
Daniel Hlinka MVD., PhD.
ESHRE certified Senior clinical embryologist
- He was the first to apply the ICSI method successfully in the Slovak Republic, resulting in the birth of the first such child in 1994.
- He contributed substantialy to introduction of preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening (PGD/PGS)in the clinical practice.
He was the first to introduce continuing embryo monitoring and
noninvasive prediction of chromosome abnormalities into the clinical
Prague Fertility Centre offers their patients modern methods to increase the chance of pregnancy. Recently, the clinic introduced EmbryoGlue® transfer medium for optimizing transfer procedure. E ..., view more Optimized embryo transfer with EmbryoGlue®
We bring the most recent scientific findings into practice. Therefore PFC took part in the 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CO ..., view more Prague Fertility Centre keeps finger on the pulse of the latest innovations in the field
Based on the most recent studies, we favor the transfer of cleavage-stage embryos to improve the treatment success with respect to feto-maternal safety. Traditionally, cleavage-stage embryos wer ..., view more PFC moves towards cleavage-stage embryo transfer strategy