Why should you choose Prague Fertility Centre?The founders with many years of experience
- Many years of experience in IVF field
- Individual approach and high success rate
- Specialization in treating women over 40
- Guarantees and convenient packages
- Asynchronous Embryo Transfer – ASET
- Preventive program for fertility preservation
The founders with many years of experience
Sonja Lazarovska MD.
Gynecologist-obstetrician specialized in reproductive medicine
More than 20 years of practice in the field with specialization in gynecology and obstetrics
- 13 years with the Institute for Obstetric and Pediatric Care – Prague, Podoli
- Over 8 years with the Sanatorium Pronatal – Prague in the field of reproductive medicine
Daniel Hlinka MVD., PhD.
ESHRE certified Senior clinical embryologist
- He was the first to apply the ICSI method successfully in the Slovak Republic, resulting in the birth of the first such child in 1994.
- He contributed substantialy to introduction of preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening (PGD/PGS)in the clinical practice.
He was the first to introduce continuing embryo monitoring and
noninvasive prediction of chromosome abnormalities into the clinical
In August, the Prague Fertility Centre was the first in the Czech Republic to introduce the method of Laser-Assisted Immotile Sperm Selection (LAISS). This method uses a laser to identify viable ..., view more LAISS - Laser-Assisted Immotile Sperm Selection
The transparency of the treatment, better culture conditions and more information about your embryos
Due to the increased demand for improving culture conditions and receiving more information about your embryos we equiped our IVF labs by the newest technology called Embryoscope EmbryoScope tim ..., view more The transparency of the treatment, better culture conditions and more information about your embryos
Prague Fertility Centre introduce a new generation of Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS) system – an efficient method to select functional sperm and improve pregnancy rates. Genetic integrit ..., view more New generation of best-quality sperm selection