COVID travel restrictions update
From February 5th, 2021, there are new entry conditions. Read the latest COVID travel restrictions update.
Traveling for medical treatment to Czech Republic is essential travel and, therefore, an exception to the travel ban.
How to Plan your travel, if longer than 12 hours:
- Identify the color of the country you are traveling from in this Map
- Based on the color, find specific entry requirements in this Table
What you need to do before and after arrival in Czech Republic:
- Request treatment confirmation from your coordinator.
- Test for COVID before traveling according to the Map , and the entry requirements Table
- At arrival, complete this on-line entry form.
- Take a Test again once you arrive in Czech Republic (see Covid testing points below).
- Quarantine until the test results are ready (usually hours, max. 1 day), if traveling from Red or Dark Red countries.
- Email the results to: email@example.com
COVID-19 Testing points in Prague
You can get a PCR test done at various locations in prague, among them:
Attention patients from the U.K. and Northern Ireland:
Traveling from the UK and Northern Ireland to the Czech Republic for medical treatment is possible under the same conditions.
More information if you are traveling from these countries:
- Prague Airport Vaclav Havel
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.