At PFC, we want to achieve more than an individual approach. We want to provide the best care and work in a close family atmosphere. We do not look for “culprits” in the treatment, but we try to systematically and patiently achieve the desired goal. Every newborn baby that becomes part of our large family gives us great satisfaction and motivation for further work.
I would like to thank all the patients who chose the Prague Fertility Centre!
"I consider mutual trust and a truly individual approach to be of outmost
importance in a couple’s treatment process. At PFC, we often meet couples who
are very exhausted from various failed attempts. I am convinced that only with
high quality physician/couple time we can find the way to a successful
treatment. I have always found the best results by providing enough information
in an open and kind manner.
We know that the success rate of IVF varies between 30–50%, depending on
the indication. For some couples it can be only 1–5%, for others up to 70%.
I don’t believe it’s necessary to think statistically. We know that after
several attempts, the success rate can go over 80%. Years of experience have
taught me that giving 100% of my energy and expertise always pays back; together
we can reach the results we want."
Dr. Sonja Lazarovska is the co-founder of Prague Fertility Centre. She works
as a gynecologist and obstetrician. Dr. Lazarovska is greatly respected in her
field and has more than 30 years of experience, with 20 years dedicated to
fertility and IVF treatments. Before Prague Fertility Centre, she worked at one
of the first IVF centres in the country. Thanks to her life-long experience,
empathy, and patience, she’s dedicated to treating some of the most complex
fertility treatments at PFC; she does not give up on her patients until
there’s a positive pregnancy. She is also co-author of several scientific
studies and publications.
- ČLK license of the chief physician and primary care physician in the field
of reproductive medicine, Praha, ČR
- ČLK license of the chief physician and primary care physician and
obstetrician, Praha, ČR
- 2008 specialization in the field of reproductive medicine, Praha, ČR
- 1997 second degree attestation in the field of gynecology and obstetrics,
ÚPMD -Praha, ČR
- 1991 first degree attestation in the field of gynecology and obstetrics,
ÚPMD -Praha, ČR
- 1987 Faculty of Medicine, General Medicine Department – Cyril and
Methodius University in Skopje
- 2010 to date Chief physician and founder, professional representative of
the Prague Fertility Centre. In the 12 years since the founding of the Prague
Fertility Centre, she has conducted over 5,000 IVF cycles
- 2002–2009 Sanatorium Pronatal, IVF physician
- 1987–2001 Institute for Mother and Child Care, obstetrician-gynecologist,
ÚPMD -Praha, ČR
Membership in professional
- ČLK – Czech Medical Chamber
JEP – Czech Medical Society of Jan Evangelista Purkyně
- CGPS – Czech Gynecological Obstetrics Society
- CGPS – section of assisted reproduction
- CGPS – endoscopic section
- CGPS – prenatal section
CR – Association of Private Gynecologists of the Czech Republic
- ESHRE – European Society of Human Reproduction and