With our all-inclusive programme, you have access to all existing IVF laboratory methods including MACS or LAZT.
A fixed price ceiling for the treatment, a maximum chance of conception in the first IVF cycle, guaranteed frozen embryo transfer and the first frozen embryo transfer included in the price are the main advantages of the programme.
Ask for more details and book your appointment
The All-Inclusive programme includes:
- Consultation in-person consultation with one of our doctors, includes transvaginal ultrasound and sperm analysis (for patients traveling from abroad who choose not to come in for an in-person first visit, this includes: full medical file review with personalized treatment plan plus online consultation with one of our skilled IVF consultants)
- Ultrasound control during the stimulation (vaginal and abdominal control of uterus, ovaries, etc.)
- Results evaluation, preparation of stimulation protocol, prescriptions, ev. sending prescriptions via post (preparing the drugs protocol based on results and current situation)
- Hormonal stimulation of a donor in synchronized cycle
- Sperm preparation and spermiogramme (analyses of sperm count, morfology, motility, etc.)
- ICSI fertilization
- Cultivation of embryos in vitro up to 72 hours
- Ultrasound guided fresh embryo transfer (transfer of selected embryos into the prepared uterus)
- MACS (Magnetic-Activated Sperm Cell Sorting) selective removing defective although morphologically indistinguishable cells from sperm preparations
- Sperm freezing (slow freezing of selected sperm sample, 1 year storage included)
- Extended embryo cultivation up to blastocyst stage (prolonged cultivation of embryos up to 120 hours)
- TIME-LAPSE monitoring (noninvasive embryo morphokinetics evaluation and cell cleavage analysis)
- COMING SOON: CATI (Cognitive Automation of Time-lapse Images) for automatic evaluation of embryo development
- Embryo vitrification (fast cryopreservation method with high survival rates, due to low risks of damages to the cells from ice crystal formation; 1 year storage included)
- Ultrasound guided cryo embryo transfer (1 transfer of selected cryopreserved embryos into the prepared uterus)
- EmbryoGlue® to promote implantation for increased take-home baby rate
- LAZT (Laser Assisted Zona Thining) for thinning a portion of the outer embryo shell by a laser for facilitating embryo’s hatching process
- STD tests (HIV 1, 2; HBV; HCV; BWR)
Get in touch.
Are you interested in a consultation
with one of our specialists?