All-Inclusive programme for IVF cycles
Usually suitable for couples at younger reproductive age where we expect a good response to stimulation and the sperm analysis shows either normal or abnormal values.
Usually couples who had previous attempts. Any couple who is interested in high-quality IVF backed by the entire arsenal of innovative methods offered by our clinic.
The All-Inclusive programme for IVF cycles includes:
- 1st 60min consultation
- Ultrasound checking during the stimulation
- Preparation of stimulation protocol
- Sedation or general anaesthesia
- OPU incl. preparation, single-use medical equipment and stay on the clinic during and after the procedure
- Sperm preparation + spermiogramme
- Sperm freezing + 1 year of storage
- ICSI fertilization up to 10 eggs
- Cultivation of embryos in vitro up to 72 hours
- STD test (for both partners)
- Embryotransfer (ET) + stay on the clinic during and after ET
- TIME-LAPSE monitoring
- LAZT (Laser Assisted Zona Thining)
- Embryo vitrification + 1 year of strorage
- Extended embryo cultivation – up to blastocyst stage
- MACS (Magnetic-Activated Sperm Cell Sorting)
Get in touch.
Are you interested in a consultation
with one of our specialists?