Dr. Anna Prjaničnikova
Dr. Prjaničniková is a gynecologist, obstetrician and reproductive medicine Specialist from the faculty of Medicine at Samara State University. She defended her dissertation in 2005 and acquired her Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialization in 2006.
She specializes in Fertility Treatment and general gynecology and obstetrics. She joined PFC in 2021 after years of experience in one of the first fertility centers in the Czech Republic.
- 1992–1998 Medical School at Samara State Medical University
- 1998 Graduation with honors from Samara State Medical University
- 2005 Medical Sciences degree Dissertation Defense
- 2006 Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 2006 Doctor Certification to exercise medical profession in the Czech Republic, issued by the Ministry of Health
- 1998–2006 Doctor in the clinic of gynecology and obstetrics of the Samara State Medical University; scientific activities in the field of oncogynecology
- 2007–2020 IVF Doctor and Gynecologist at ISCARE Clinical Center
- Since 2021 – IVF Doctor at Prague Fertility Centre
Get in touch.
Are you interested in a consultation
with one of our specialists?