Dr. Pavel Drbohlav, Ph.D.
Dr. Pavel Drbohlav, Ph.D., is a recognized IVF Specialist working in the field of Assisted Reproduction since 1995. He is a fellow Gynecologist and Obstetrician from the 1st Faculty of Medicine at Charles University with double attestation. He has a postdoctoral degree in Prenatal diagnosis and Infertility Treatment from the Baylor Col. of. Med., Houston, USA
- 1984–1985 Gynecological-obstetrics Dpt., Hospital and polyclinic, Liberec.
- 1985–1998 1st Gynecological-obstetrics at the General University Hospital -VFN, Prague
- 1998–2006 Gynecological-obstetrics 1st Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University (UK) and General University Hospital (VFN), Prague
- 1984–1991 Junior secondary doctor
- 1991–1992 Senior secondary doctor
- 1992–1995 Independent scientist
- 1995 Professional Assistant
- 1995 Head of the IVF centre, 1st Gynecological-obstetrics at the General University Hospital -VFN.
- 1996–1999 Teamleader of the ultrasound diagnostics, 1st Gynecological-obstetrics at the General University Hospital -VFN.
- 1998–2004 Member of the Assisted reproduction Dpt., 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University.
- 2006–2008 Gynecological primary care Practitioner at VZP (gynecology and IVF)
- 2008–2010 Head IVF Physician at Pronatal Spa s.r.o., Assisted reproduction center.
- 2017–2018 IVF Physician, Prague Fertility Centre s.r.o.
- 2018 – 2021 IVF Physician, ISCARE I.V.F., a.s.
- 2021 – to date IVF Physician, Prague Fertility Centre s.r.o.
- 2001 – Defended dissertation: “The main factors that influence the results of IVF programs”
- 1965–1974 Elementary School with extended language learning
- 1974–1978 Gymnasium Na Vítězné pláni, 1978 graduation
- 1978–1984 Faculty of General Medicine at Charles University, therapeutic direction, 1984 graduation
- 1987 – 1st attestation in gynecology and obstetrics
- 1991 – 2nd attestation in gynecology and obstetrics
- 1992 Postgraduate studies on prenatal diagnostics and the treatment of infertility – Baylor Col. of. Med., Houston, USA
Membership in the scientific associations:
- ČPGS – Dpt. of Assisted reproduction
- ČPGS – Dpt. of Ultrasound diagnostics
Get in touch.
Are you interested in a consultation
with one of our specialists?