Dr. Štěpán Budka
Dr. Štěpán Budka is a gynecologist, obstetrician and reproductive medicine Specialist from the faculty of Medicine at Charles University. He acquired his fellowship at the Charles University Hospital Královské Vinohrady, Prague, one of the largest and most renowned Czech Hospitals.
He specializes in Fertility Treatment, In-vitro Fertilization, and general gynecology and obstetrics. He is particularly interested in treating patients with low response to hormonal stimulation, reproductive endocrinology, and patients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Alongside with his engagement at PFC, he is a Professor at the Thomayer University Hospital in Prague and has his own gynecology and obstetrics practice offering primary gynecological care.
His publications involve subjects such as the diagnosis and treatment of low or hyper responders, management of complications during assisted reproduction treatment, and quality management.
- 1997–2003 Gynecologist and obstetrician from the 3rd faculty of Medicine at Charles University, Prague
- 2017 Specialized competence of the Ministry of Health for Reproductive Medicine
- 2009 Specialized competence of the Ministry of Health for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Licensed Chief physician and primary care physician in the field of Reproductive Medicine, ČLK Czech Medical Chamber
- Licensed Chief physician and primary care physician for Gynecology and Obstetrics, ČLK Czech Medical Chamber
- 2022 to date Prague Fertility Center – Fertility Specialist
- 2018–2022 FertilityPort, Prague – Head physician, Fertility Specialist, co-owner
- 2015–2018 Pronatal, Prague, Kolin – Head physician, Fertility Specialist
- 2012–2015 IVF CUBE, Prague – Fertility Specialist
- 2010–2012 Almeda Hospital, City of Neratovice, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics – consultant, deputy Chief Physician
- Since 2007 Thomayer University hospital, Prague, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics – consultant
- 2003 – 2007 University Hospital FNKV and 3rd Medical Faculty, Prague, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Get in touch.
Are you interested in a consultation
with one of our specialists?